Complete the form below
- Claro from all the countries
- 3 AT from Austria
- Oi, TIM, Vivo from Brazil
- Movistar from Chile
- Claro (Codetel) from Dominican Republic
- Movistar from Ecuador
- Tigo from El Salvador
- Mobinil from Egypt
- Neuf Telecom from France
- Meteor from Ireland
- Cellcom from Israel
- Iusacell from Mexico
- KPN from Netherlands
- Telenor from Norway
- Movistar from Spain
- Vodafone (Airtel Movil) from Spain
- Tigo from Spain
- Digitel from Venezuela
All phone models from below listed networks are NOT supported:
- Bouygues from France
- HTC Touch HD
- HTC Touch Viva
- HTC Innovation
- HTC Niki
- HTC Touch Dual
- SFR from France
- HTC S710
- HTC Vox
- Telcel from Mexico
- HTC S621 Excalibur
- Orange from United Kingdom (UK)
- HTC Touch HD
- HTC Hero
- HTC Tattoo
Unlocking of Specific MODELS locked to Specific NETWORK as per the below list is NOT supported:
- HTC S730 locked to any network from Hungary
- HTC X02HT locked to Softbank from Japan
- HTC Qtek 9100 locked to Movistar from Mexico
- HTC HD locked to Play from Poland
- HTC SPV C100 locked to Orange from Spain
- HTC S420 locked to Vodafone from United Kingdom
Other unsupported Models from specific networks of specific country are listed below:
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS !
Prior purchasing you please check if your HTC phone is SIM locked:
- For all GSM models insert a different network SIM card into your HTC handset, restart and see if the unlock code screen is displayed.
- For dual GSM-CDMA phones (like Droid Incredible 2, EVO Design 4G, Raider 4G, Hero S, Trophy, Merge):
- Insert a different network SIM card into your HTC handset. Switch the phone to GSM mode; restart and see if the unlock code screen is displayed.
- Insert a different network sim card into your HTC handset. Switch the phone to GSM mode. Access the SIM Lock from the Settings menu and check if you are asked to insert a code.
Please DO NOT post request of code if your phone is a HTC CDMA mobile.
If you order a code for an already unlocked phone you will NOT be eligible for a refund.
Please make sure that you enter the correct IMEI code as you will not be able to edit this number later. Be sure to get the IMEI from the phone - NOT the box. Because we take the IMEIs from a database as a distributor, for any IMEI you will need to place another order.
When you perform the unlock be sure to have the battery cover on as the antenna is in the cover.
Place your order using the form above, your unlock code and easy to follow instructions will be sent to the email address you provide on the secure payment system. Unlock codes are usually dispatched within 15 min, however in some cases it can take up longer. After you receive the unlock code simply use your phone keypad to enter the unlock code and your HTC phone is SIM unlocked!
Due to supplier policy, video proof MUST be provided if code does not work!
If you need support, please Contact Us.
If you are receiving the message "Incorrect Pin Code 5 tries left"
This is NOT the unlock code, this is your phone's personal password or simcard's password. You must by pass this first and then enter the network unlock code we have provided you with.